Convenient Services for Inconvenient Times.
Need to pay your electric bill at 2:00 a.m.? Or transfer funds when you’re 200 miles away from home? Or how about when you only have a couple of minutes to get it done – and it has to get done? Sounds like you need a “Full Service” Assistant. To us, “full service” means taking the time when you need us – and helping speed you along your way when you don’t. All of out Digital Services compliment each other, and are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for your convenience.
Online Banking & Bill Pay
- Check balances
- Transfer funds
- Bill-Pay - schedule and pay recurring bills online
- Review account history
- Access online, interactive help
- Receive e-mail alerts when your complete monthly statement is available
- View your statement online in real-time
- View statement & tax form history
- Help the environment, one statement at a time
Mobile Banking & Mobile Deposit
Out and about and need to know what’s going on in your account? Don’t have time to drive to the credit union to deposit that check> Keep forgetting to mail in the rebate check? Use LifeWay’s Mobile Banking and Mobile Deposit and save yourself the time and hassle. If you like accessing your account online via Digital Banking, then you’re going to love doing it via Mobile Banking. Thanks to our Mobile Banking APP, you’re no longer tied to your desktop computer. Now, your account is never far from the palm of your hand (or more specifically your smartphone or tablet). Everything you can do with Digital Banking, you’re also able to do through the APP.
Mobile Deposit provides members with the ability to deposit checks through our Mobile Banking App – anywhere, anytime, with just a few taps on your smartphone or tablet. Simply key in your deposit amount, snap a picture of the front and the back of the endorsed check, and submit. All transactions are transmitted with multiple layers of security. Have questions on how our mobile services can benefited you? Give us a call at 800.833.6805
- Receive alerts whenever your payment cards are used
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amounts limits, merchant categories, transaction types and geographic locations.
- Safeguard your cards: Turn them “off” if they’re misplaced or stolen, and back “on” when you’re ready to use them.